Thank you for submitting your exchange application to NTU. We request that you periodically check your email (including your junk/spam folder) after you have submitted your application to NTU.
During this period, we may contact you for more information or documents pertaining to your application. We will not be able to process your application until we have received the required information/documents.
- You should receive an auto-generated acknowledgement email sent to you upon successful submission of application.
- Application would be reviewed for course approval.
- Course requests would be considered based on availability and completion of pre-requisites or with faculty approval.
- Do you have enough approved courses? You may find more courses here.
- Course approval does not constitute to you being automatically registered a place in the course. Course placements are subject to availability of vacancies and exam/class timetable. Read more about course registration.
- Have you received your E-Welcome information sent to the email address as per your application, to access the GEM Trailblazer Exchange/Study Abroad Portal? Successful applicants should receive it by:
Following the E-Welcome package, you would be able to access the following items via the GEM Trailblazer Exchange/Study Abroad Portal:
- Semester 1 (Fall): June
- Semester 2 (Spring): November
- Your home university would also be notified of your acceptance via email
- No hardcopy will be sent
- View and accept Offer of Admission
- View and download Letter of Enrolment
- Student's Pass (Visa) Application Procedures
- View and download SOLAR Form (For application of Student's Pass)
- Retrieve In-Principal Approval (IPA) letter for approved Student's Pass application
- Apply for on-campus housing#
- Retrieve course information and registration details
- Update personal particulars
- Submit health and medical information
- Information on NTU Student Insurance Schemes
- Arrival and Orientation info
# Application for on-campus housing shall be via the online portal only. Please do not apply for on-campus housing through the Office of Housing and Auxiliary Services website. On-campus housing is guaranteed for exchange students on coursework, provided the housing application is submitted before the closing date.