Both undergraduate and graduate students
must select ten courses (in order of preference) at the application stage. This is to ensure that you have adequate number of approved courses prior your arrival at NTU.
Course requests will be considered based on prerequisites, availability, vacancies and clashes in timetable. Please note that some NTU courses (eg. Business, Accountancy, Economics, Sociology etc.) are extremely popular and therefore, you must be prepared that you will not be able to read those highly popular course(s) and be flexible in your study plan.
strongly encouraged not to deviate from the list of approved courses. Please select courses which are deemed necessary by your home university for your academic progression and that you will be able to credit transfer back to your home university.
Find the list of Undergraduate Courses
You may choose your courses from this list of UG courses available by schools and year of study. Please note the list of
restricted programmes and courses not open to exchange students.
- Do note that all core Economics modules are not open to exchange students due to resource constraints. The full list of restricted conomics modules may be found here:
List of Economics Courses that are Restricted for Exchange.pdf
Note: Updated course information for Semester 1 and 2 will only be available towards May and November respectively. Please refer to the previous Academic Year as reference to the courses to be offered in the same semester. (Eg. For AY2016-2017 Semester 1 courses please refer to AY2015-2016 Semester 1 (“Acad Yr 2015 1”) as reference.
Other useful links:
For more information on UG courses, please refer to the course outlines listed in the respective
colleges and schools website.
- Graduates can apply for both UG and PG courses.
- Graduates shall not be given priority for UG courses.
- Graduates’ UG courses will only be registered for them during the add/drop period (first 2 weeks of the semester).
- Students applying as a “Graduate (PG)” must submit their official Bachelor’s degree certificate (in English) via the online application.
- Students pursuing a direct master degree at their home university but have yet to obtain their Bachelor’s degree certificate shall:
- Apply as an “Undergraduate”
- Only be allowed to choose both UG and PG courses upon completion of 7 study semesters prior arrival at NTU
- Courses are subjected to approval from the school(s) and
do not automatically imply that all courses are available for exchange students.
For more information on the Graduate Programmes, please click
Have questions? Send GEM Trailblazer a direct email here
We will get back to you as soon as possible.