Students may apply via exchange or fee-paying basis.
In order to take part in the summerNTU programme, you must be nominated by your home university. This applies to both exchange and fee-paying students.
You are also required to have a minimum GPA of 2.5/5.0 (or 2.0/4.0) and be proficient in the English language.
Note: Students who are pursuing a Master's degree at their home university but have yet to attain any Bachelor's degree, shall be classified and apply as an undergraduate student.
Whilst we do not require the proof of English proficiency unless otherwise stated in the pre-requisite of the course(s), we shall deem that students nominated are suitable to come on exchange and would be able to cope with the rigorous curriculum conducted in English at NTU.
Based on our requirements, please refer below as a guideline for a student to cope with studying at NTU:
- General Paper of the Singapore Cambridge GCE 'A' Level Examination (sat in 2007 onwards): A, B, C, D, E
- General Paper of the Singapore Cambridge GCE 'A' Level Examination (sat in 2006 or earlier): A1, A2, B3, B4, C5, C6
- IELTS: a minimum of 6 for the Writing sub-test
- TOEFL: a minimum of 570 (paper) or 90 (internet) or 237 (computer)
- TOEIC: a minimum of 150 (writing)
- SAT1: a minimum of 600 for the Verbal section; or 6 for the Essay section
- IB: a minimum of 4 for Higher Level English or 4 for Standard Level English
- MUET: Band 6 and a minimum of 50 for writing
- GEPT: High intermediate Stage 2 consisting of writing and speaking modules (applies to students from Taiwan universities only)
Applications Open : 15 February 2019
Applications Deadline: 19 April 2019
Type your questions into our ASK search engine or browse our categories for quick answers.
Still have questions?
Send us a direct email here.