The MENDAKI-NTU Overseas Programme Fund was donated by Yayasan MENDAKI and is open to all NTU undergraduates with financial difficulties, and intends to pursue and embark on the following overseas programmes:
- Overseas Internships / Attachments
- Work & Study Programmes (GEM Discoverer)
- Student Exchanges & Research Attachments (GEM Explorer)
Note: The financial aid application exercise in Jan is to support students going on overseas semester exchange in Semester 1 (Aug - Dec) only. Students going on exchange in Semester 2 (Jan - Jul) should only apply in Aug/Sep. Refer to NSS webpage for the exact application period and deadlines.
After students have applied for the MENDAKI-NTU Overseas Programme Fund, the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid will shortlist and notify the candidates via email. The candidates will then be assessed by a university panel before selecting the confirmed recipients for the fund.
- Singapore Citizens or PRs only
- Malay or Muslims undergraduates only
- Applicants must meet the following:
- Minimum academic requirements (cGPA) for the respective overseas programme
- Display good student leadership qualities