Please ensure that you have read through the eligibility criteria before applying. Please click
here to find out whether you are eligible.
It will take you around 20 minutes to complete the online application. Ensure that the following supporting documents are ready before applying:
Latest official transcript in English (signed by the Registrar and should include the university's seal), reflecting all courses taken in
PDF format (<600kb)
coloured passport-size photo in
JPEG format (<60kb; 400(W) x 514(H) pixels). The photo should present the subject accurately. You should ensure that:
- The photo is sharp and clear, with dimensions 400 by 514 pixels without border, and taken within the last 3 months.
- The subject is framed full face, front view with eyes open, with facial features clearly evident in the photo
- The photo presents the full head from top of hair to bottom of chin and center the head within the frame.
- No alternation, removal, amendment or enhancement of the photo image is performed. This includes removal or addition of birth marks, moles or tattoos
- Headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial custom is acceptable as long as it does not hide the facial features
Passport Photo - Acceptable Passport Photo - Not Acceptable
Nominated Exchange students and Fee-paying students shall submit their online application by selecting summerNTU (exchange) and summerNTU (Fee paying) respectively in the student category in the application portal.
Type your questions into our ASK search engine or browse our categories for quick answers.
Still have questions?
Send us a direct email here.