Prospective LEaRN scholars are to complete the NTU undergraduate non-graduating online application form.
*The online application url shall be advised to the nominated students upon receiving the nominations from partner universities.
In the online application form, please indicate that you are applying for the 'LEaRN Programme' found on Section A, under the Student Category.
All required documents as follows must be submitted online:
- Choice of 10 undergraduate courses for NTU school's review. (subject to pre-requisites, course timetable and vacancies available)
- Scanned copy of passport size photo for making of student pass (<60kb; 400(W) x 514(H) pixels).
- Scanned copy of latest official transcripts in English, reflecting all courses taken in PDF format (<600kb)
- Scanned copy of the passport information page in JPEG format (<200kb)
- CV/Essay on leadership roles and personal achievements for upload in the CV section
- Under "Other Supporting Documents", kindly also attached the following:
- A 200-word essay on why he/she deserves to be part of the TFI-NTU LEaRN programme.
(Please list any leadership roles and/or community services involvement)
- A recommendation letter from home faculty and an outline of a CV of the nominee's accomplishments
- Proof of English proficiency. (e.g. GCE 'A' Level General Paper, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT1, IB, MUET or Home University Advance-level English Proficiency test results)