Immigration Matters

​​​ ​

The One Stop @ SAC (Student Activities Cent​re) assists International Exchange Students with immigration matters such as Student Pass. Please visit here for more information.

LEaRN scholars are required to hold a valid Student's Pass issued by the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and they will be notified via the E-Welcome package on the student pass application procedures. More information on the Student Pass can be found here.

Some points to note:

If you have been accepted and offered a place as a full-time matriculated or registered student, you are required to hold a valid Student Pass issued by the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA).

Students are advised to arrange their flights only when their Student Pass application has been approved.

An Entry Visa is required of international students from some countries for entry into Singapore. The Entry Visa is incorporated in the In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter sent to students upon successful application of the Student's Pass. There is no need to make a separate application for the Entry Visa. However, if you are unable to receive the IPA before departing for Singapore, you will need to apply for the Entry Visa from the Singapore Embassy or Singapore Consulate in your country before arriving in Singapore. Visit the website of Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a list of Singapore missions worldwide. Please colle​ct the IPA from NTU upon arrival.

Visit Singapore's Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) websi​te to learn more.


Share Article